Our Jewellery Making Workshops are ideal for beginners or people who already have a little experience. Everyone will leave feeling creative and a sense of achievement with basic skills of silversmithing under their belt and sparkly jewellery to show off to friends.
- Fun and hands on - each maker will have their own workspace.
- Convenient Sydney location - Mascot.
- Learn lots of real jewellery making techniques - including shaping, soldering, filing, sanding, texturing and polishing!
- Work with sterling silver and learn all about it.
- Materials are ALL provided, no extra costs.
- Tea/coffee/water and light snacks are included.
- Small classes, maximum 5 students.
- Every student will receive a tin to keep their new jewels safe and a polishing cloth and care card to keep your items sparkling!
Our boutique home-workshop in Mascot caters for small classes of 1-5 students at a time, each with their own bench space, adjustable stool, set of tools and everything needed to design and handmake your own pieces of jewellery.
Let your imagination and creativity guide you while you hammer, bend, saw, sand, file, texture and polish your very own pieces of jewellery. All our workshops are for beginners or anyone with prior experience. Everyone will leave with a sense of achievement and their newly learnt skills of silversmith jewellery making.
Our studio is "eco", with no harsh chemicals or toxic solutions being used in the production of the jewellery.
All the workshops are taught by Lauren in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Lauren is a fully trained Silver Smith with over 15 years experience in jewellery design and making.
After studying Silver Smithing in Auckland, New Zealand, Lauren gained further experience working and teaching in a Bead Shop before venturing overseas. Moving to Sydney in 2015, Lauren now works full time as a designer and maker for her brand Ayana Jewellery and teaches workshops in her home studio.